COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out on this site are the Competition Rules ("Rules"). By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. The Competition is organised by Dorset Carpet Care
3. Dorset Carpet Care reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, disturbance, act of God or any other event outside Dorset Carpet Care’s reasonable control. Any changes will be posted on this site. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Dorset Carpet Care, 8 Orchard Rise, Milborne St Andrew, Dorset DT11 0LL
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of Dorset Carpet Care shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. Employees of Dorset Carpet Care or any company involved in the Competition or associated companies, agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
6. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Dorset Carpet Care reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
7. A valid UK address must be provided with your competition entry ("Entry"), which will be used to send any prizes so please make sure this is correct.
8. Dorset Carpet Care assumes that by using the website and entering the Competition (and you warrant that) you are aged 18 or over or, if you are under 18, that your parents have consented to your entry into the Competition and these Rules.
9. Dorset Carpet Care reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Dorset Carpet Care in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
10. There is no purchase requirement to enter a Competition and there is no charge to register for use of the website.
11. Proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. Dorset Carpet Care cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of or unauthorised access to Entries, or Entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of server functions, technical issues, virus, bugs or other causes outside Dorset Carpet Care control.
12. Dorset Carpet Care does not accept responsibility for the return of any Entries.
13. Prize winners will be chosen at random from all qualifying Entries within 28 days of the closing date of the competition. In all matters, the decision of Dorset Carpet Care shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
14. Prize winners will be notified by mail or email. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded. You can write to Dorset Carpet Care, 8 Orchard Rise, Milborne St Andrew, Dorset DT11 0LL including a self-addressed stamped envelope for a list of winners.
15. Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
16. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Dorset Carpet Care reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
17. Prizes are awarded at Dorset Carpet Care’s discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
Data Protection and Publicity
18. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Dorset Carpet Care reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
19. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent. Data relating to entrants will be retained by Dorset Carpet Care for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to assist Dorset Carpet Care to operate competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the Competition.
20. The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. The site is only intended to be accessed from the United Kingdom.